Grievance Redressal Committee
The student of the college may apply for the following grievances:
- Hostel facilities
- Sports facilities
- Canteen facilities
- Classroom/Class Programme
- Victimization by Teacher/Office Staff
- Misconduct from fellow students
- Any other related issues.
Guidelines of Grievance Redressal Committee:
- The Principal shall be the head and Chairperson of the committee.
- The Coordinator, IQAC shall be the convenor of the committee.
- There shall be a Secretary and six other members from the faculties, both male and female.
- President, General Secretary and Secretary, Girls’ Common Room, Kalabari College Students’ Union (KCSU) shall be the members of the committee.
- The meeting of the GRC shall be held quarterly in a year. However, in special case the committee will meet as and when required.
- The complaint or grievances will be collected through online and off-line (Grievance Boxes)
- Committee sorts out the grievances and after discussion the resolutions will be sent to the Principal Cum Chairperson and IQAC to take appropriate action.
Name : Mr. Mridul Borah
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department : Education
Contact No. : 9101017211
E-Mail : [email protected]
GRIEVENCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
Kalabari College, Biswanath
- Chairman : Principal
- Convenor : IQAC Co-ordinator
- Secretary : Mridul Borah
- Member : Prasanta Borah
- Member : Jatin Bhuyan
- Member : Joya Borah
- Member : Jinu Hazarika
- Member : Rupali Mudoi
- Member : Rubi Bhuyan
- Member : President, KCSU
- Member : General Secretary, KCSU
- Member : Secretary Girls’ Common Room, KCSU